Residential Leak Detection and Repair Services
You may need the services of an expert leak detector if you are experiencing one or more of the following problems:
- Sudden, outrageously high water bills
- Soggy patches of lawn
- Water in your basement
- Poor drainage around the foundation
- Problems with your well line
- A damp odor
- Rusty pipes
- Groaning noise coming from the pipes
- Dripping noise
- Squealing noise from your faucets
We offer professional assessments and use non-destructive detection methods. If we need to dig down to find the plumbing leak, we can do that too.
What to Expect From Our Leak Detection Services
We’ll arrive with a goal-oriented team that will work to locate your leak and dig to the find the exact location of the pipe break. We respect the fact that this is your home, and you’ve likely slaved over the quality of your lawn and garden. We seek to be as careful as we can while doing our job. In most cases, we can find your buried water lines. As long as the broken water line is not under pavement or concrete, we will dig it up and show you the break/leak. At that point, you can contact your local plumber to arrange for the repair, or in some cases, we can make the repairs while we are there. Doing this will save you time and will save any repair service you call the time of finding the leak as well as additional service call charges.
What Makes Our Leak Detection Company Different
Here at Lemko, we know that your time is important to you. We aren’t going to simply say, “Here’s where your leak is; go figure it out for yourself.” That’s why we dig up the leak and show it to you if possible. This way, you know you aren’t being ripped off. At Lemko Leaks, we respect you, your property, and your time, and our focus on customer service and genuinely solving your problem is what sets us apart from the competition. We will also help you to troubleshoot your leak before we even go to your property so you can rest assured that you’ve done everything you can to resolve the problem for yourself. We also offer 24/7 emergency service, so you don’t have to wait around to see if your leak becomes a major issue for your property. Simply put, Lemko Leaks is a leak detection company you can trust to say what we mean and mean what we say.
Troubleshooting Your Leak
- Look in the tank on the back of your commode to make sure that the water is not overflowing into the overflow tube.
- Take a flashlight and look down inside this tube. There should be no moving or flowing water inside of it.
- If you have a water hose hooked up outside to a faucet, make sure that the faucet has been shut completely off.
- Your water line runs from your meter to your home. In most cases, there will be a shut-off valve wherever this line surfaces back up into your residence or under your home if you have a crawl space.
- By shutting this valve off, you are cutting the water off to your residence.
- At this point, go out to your water meter and check the water movement device on the meter for movement. This is usually a small glass circle just a bit smaller than a dime; in most cases, there will be a triangle under it that spins when water goes through the meter, no matter how small the amount.
- If this device is spinning, your leak is between the meter and your residence.
- If it is not moving, then the leak is from the shut-off valve forward under your residence.
In some cases, some leaks are just too small to find. We will discuss this with you upfront and tell you if we think that this is the case with your water leak from the information that you have given us over the phone.
We offer special discounts to ALL military (active or inactive) as well as national guard, firefighters, police officers, plumbers, and repeat customers.
Call Lemko Leaks today at 865-312-7802 when you are facing high water bills, soggy areas, and saturation problems. You may also contact us at 865-654-5729!